ALL GIRLS ARE SAME




This time I matched with a guy who aspires to become a CA. The guy's heart was brutally broken by a beautiful girl ( NOT A BIG DEAL) and the guy no more believes in love. But my question is  'Why was he dating application then?'. Oh, I have the answer too, obviously for the timepass( JUST LIKE ME). I am never able to understand the 21st-century dating culture and always found these things complicated. But somehow I made him believe that you should always give another chance to love( BEING LOVE GURU). Life seems meaningful when you love someone and loved by someone in return. But these things are only in fairy tales as we all know. We rarely see these things happen.

 

So his argument was, I would rather prefer to watch TV series than talk to a girl who is gonna leave me someday.  He said, watching series gives me satisfaction and I regret the nights I wasted talking to her. Maybe the things didn't work out the way he wanted to but nobody should compare love with series. At least I don't. These days love doesn't last long but for the time period you are in love is the best time of your life even if you don't want to agree but it's true( I AM STILL THINKING, HOW DO I KNOW SO MUCH STUFF?). 

 

Then he asked me to listen to a song and told me I will talk to you later. Then he texted me after some time and asked 'why no DP?'. Then I replied because 'I AM UGLY'.Then he said I really don't care about how you look ( MOST CLICHE LINE BUT IT IS RARE IN CASE OF GUYS). Then he asked me to put the picture of ''Deepika Padukon'' as my DP. But he just said that he doesn't care about looks(USNE JO BOLA MAINE BTA DIYA).

 

Then the next day he texted me. I talked to him for 2 minutes. Then I got busy talking to someone else and he had started texting me 'Sab Ek hi Jaise hoti h, you are also same...Blah Blah Blah'. I still think that,  What was my fault?.  Who gave him the right to blabber shit about me? And his last text was 'Fuck Off!'. I always end up like this with guys. My fault was, I was just trying to make him believe that whatever happens, you can always love again...again...again. I never gave him hopes. But couldn't said anything because the guy had unmatched me. LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Creepy One

The Cute One