The Over smart One


 This guy was my first match and his age was 25. I matched with guys of all the ages between 19 to 29. And It was a great experience. The guy of different ages acts differently. This is very vast topic so maybe we would discuss it later. So the guy was very sweet initially. And I matched with him at 2AM and talked a little and I found him a very nice man. Then in period of 5-6 days, we talked a lot. I never talked this much to any guy in my life of 20 years. And seriously I was thinking 'Am I in love with him?'.  But you will get to know the whole story in some time....hahaha. So then he asked for my ig account and I couldn't deny him even I wanted to. So then I started talking to him on Instagram, he used to text me at least 4 times a day. And my vacations were going on so I was very free but I always used to think 'This is what he does in office?'. And I was talking too much with him. Even I asked him, I don't know but 'Why Am I talking to you this much?'. He told me that it's all about zodiac sign and Whatever his zodiac sign was, it meant that he is God's child and blah...bhah...shit.


And he almost convinced me that zodiac sign is a real thing. Then he started showing his true colors. Everyone does at some phase of time. So we were havinv an argument on CAA/NRC topic and suddenly he told me that girls don't know anything about it and just start giving their opinions about it. Whenever I ask them 'Why CAA/NRC should /shouldn't be implemented?', they just disappear and never reply again. But I continued my debate and somehow proved my point right. 


But I don't like the men who have such a narrow minded thinking in this progressive world. Never mind..This was just starting. 


Then he said that two friends should have each other's WhatsApp No. and again I couldn't denied. Then one day he told me that I am planning a trip to Darjeeling and some nearby places and asked me to join him in this adventure with his friends. That day I was thinking that the guy who didn't even bother to ask me for a date wants to take me Darjeeling, I just couldn't digest this thing. So I made excuse that my parents won't allow me to go there. Then he said 'Don't tell them'. Me, the person who never lied to my parents even for my best friends would lie for a guy I met on a dating app some 20 days back?....Omg No, I am not that type of girl. So again I made some excuses and he tried every possible thing to convince me and I ended the argument by saying that I would see what would be possible. That day I started having doubt on my choices in people. Maybe I am not a pro I used to think I am. 


Again when the 'Boys Locker Room' came, so he saw my story about that and replied it is a fake news. Then I told him, it is not. Then he checked and accepted this thing. Again when a news came that one chat among all was of a girl who was texting his bf. So he came to me with the arguement that it was fake news and blah...blah..blah. And trying to prove that it was a publicity stunt and accusing me like I was the girl who was texting her bf that shit and said 'BHLAI KA TOH JAMANA HI NHI H'. 


The same day I deleted his number and unfollowed him on Ig and realised that I can be wrong with judging people. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL GIRLS ARE SAME

Most Creepy One

The Cute One