Most Creepy One



So, I don't remember the name of the guy. Obviously, How am I supposed to remember the names of so many weirdos? So the guy, let's give him a name. So Mr. Pappu matched with me and I still don't have any idea, why I matched with him?


So obviously it started with a 'Hey!' and then he told me that he is a biology student. Believe me, I judge guys with a biology background. Then after some cheesy talks, he told me that he is a professional dancer. I was almost in shock and as always my trust issues win over me. And I asked the guy 'Terko Paagal bnane k liye meh hi mili kya?'. Then he proved me wrong and showed me his Instagram account and where he shows a dance style, I never heard that before. So then he sends me a request, Obviously BHAI HOT HU MEH. But I didn't accept his friend request. Then he asked me 'What is my favorite dance style?'. I answered 'Bollywood'. Then guess, what he said?
I am sure you can't guess it. So he said 'I will teach you this'. I was like 'Kyu bhai kyu, Aisa kya kr diya maine?'. Then he asked for a date and I denied. But this is not the end of the story.


After some days, he texted me on Instagram and again asked for a date. I somehow declined his offer again and he ended the conversation by saying 'Thanks for wasting my time'. No.. No...This is not the end, PICTURE ABHI BAAKI H MERE DOST. After another few days, he texted me back and apologized for his bad behavior and again asked for the date and that was valentine's week and I again declined. What? This is not the end.


Then I saw him in my college fest and when he saw me, I pretended that I don't know him and later I got to know that my college's western dance society invited him to judge their event. Wtf yaar;/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL GIRLS ARE SAME

The Cute One