The Cute One


So here is the guy who was the cutest of them all. I don't know but he got some charm. The only guy with whom I regret not going for a date. But it's ok, Men can prove you wrong anytime. So he was passed out from Khalsa College, the college very near to mine. And the MAHAAN soul told me that he had studied science and commerce both in school and the reason for this out of the box greatness is that this was the only chance he got to learn science. Wtf, If I remember right, I was struggling with even one subject and he had managed both of them. Where can we find aliens like him? So, then he said If I would have found you before, then my attendance would have increased in college classes. And here, I got melt ( LEMME CLEAR, I AM ALSO A HUMAN BEING). Then he said, I am the General Secretary of DU MUNs. Again my trust issues win over me and I didn't believe the guy. So the guy sent me a link regarding this and then I believed that he seriously is gen. sec. of DU MUNs.

 

So then he asked me for the date in a cafe, which is very close to my heart and I simply denied it like always. OMG, why?... Ohh, I know the answer because I am the biggest FATTU that would bear on this planet. But it's ok. The same explanation, Men can prove you wrong anytime, LOL. Then I asked him 'Why are you on this dating app?'. You look nice, you can have any girl and then I made a deduction on him that "Ohh, You are here for hookups!". Then he said 'No, I am not, I am here just to check out my options'. Then he told me about the MUN which was happening in LSR college and he is the judge of that MUN. Then I told him that, I am participating in this MUN and you have to make me the winner and from the winning prize, we would go out for a hang. Then he told me 'Hey Girl, you need not a valentine's day to meet me, we can meet any day soon'. Me being the most FATTU BACCHA denied as I had started feeling that if he would ask me again, Maybe I wouldn't be able to deny. So I unmatched him that moment only. Generally, I don't unmatch anyone. But this time I did because he was not good for my health.

Bbye:>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL GIRLS ARE SAME

Most Creepy One